August 24, 2009

The End of Humanity by LazarusDrealamant

The End of Humanity
5:34AM Aug 22nd 2009

Take me home, from this place,
A life that I could never face,
Antisocial and antichrist,
Take the razor your vain is sliced,

My soul is mutilated, my soul is dead,
They always had us, their hunger fed,
There is no meaning to this life,
Just anguish, misery and endless strife,

When we die it's endless thought,
All our life all that we sought,
A distant past for your soul to feel,
A wound so deep it never heals.

One chance is all you ever had,
The truth will drive humanity mad
The government, religion it's all a scam,
If your gonna die, nobody gives a damn,

Cluster phobia in this oppressive tomb,
Never born, still trapped in this womb,
The grass is dead and the sky full of gloom,

The night is black, the wind is slow,
My coffin is rotting, no were left to go,
They'll never understand, They'll never know.

If tomorrow humanity would die,
All the happy people would finally die,
If tomorrow everyone would just die,
It would make one difference to me,
It would put a smile on me,
It would cleanse my soul for me,
It would at last set me free,

When we die it's endless pain
Every second is all the same,
A distant memory for your soul to feel,
A wound so deep it never heals.

One chance is all you ever had,
The truth will drive humanity mad
True love and joy is all a lie,
Why can't humanity just go and die,


The Author's Pages
The Author:
LazarusDrealamant @ BlogCatalog
The Author's Blog(s):
Nocturnaive
Gothic Literature
Environmentalists Blog
Stop Animal Cruelty

Special Note on the Author's Blog:
LazarusDrealamant also has a blog where you can post your stories, poetry, and book reviews and it is called Gothic Literature. His blog has a lovely dark layout and is definitely worth viewing and contributing to.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my lyrics! Awesome blog, very good job. I posted your poem on my blog too, in case you havn't noticed.

    If anyone posts on my blog, I'll definently recomend your blog to them!

    ReplyDelete